You’ve always been wired differently than your peers. Growth goals aren’t just goals, they are certainties in your mind. As you work through bringing your vision to life, Dorn is the partner you need to make your vision a reality.
- You’re an executive at a company that manufactures products for end-users in deeply industrial markets.
- You’re tasked with overseeing the day-to-day operations of at least one of the revenue-generating functions of your organization: Product, Sales or Marketing.
- You’re tasked with growing your business at a level that outpaces the market and your competition.
- And you’re the kind of leader that envisions the path you’d have to take to achieve a 4-year CAGR of 25%. That kind of growth gets you fired up.
Sometimes you’ll have internal resources you need to fuel growth but may need help evolving their capability and bandwidth. Other times, your internal team may be a bigger work-in-progress.
In either case, Dorn exists because even the best executives need help formulating and executing growth plans.
In almost all scenarios, you probably spend almost all your time on your day job – that is managing the activities that are necessary to hit last year’s quotas – and little to no time on the activities needed to significantly grow the business.
And let’s be honest, growth isn’t achieved by squeezing in a meeting here and there when a spare hour opens up, or by scheduling a session during the annual leadership off-site. Growth is something that needs to be prioritized and committed to.
And that’s where Dorn comes in.
- We know how to make you look good in front of your board.
- We know how to help you cost justify your vision.
- We know how to structure teams to not only make plans, but execute them efficiently.
- We know how to put the right mechanisms in place to measure your progress.
We applaud you for being the kind of executive that pushes the status quo and approaches growth head on.
We’ve been working with leaders like you for over 40 years, and we can’t wait to get started on your growth challenge.